This Submission Release is used when submitting an original screenplay for evaluation. This release sets out that the material has been copyrighted and registered with the WGA. The release also establishes that no relationship is created and submitter has the right to submit the material to others. It is important that a Submission Agreement accompany any screenplay or material sent for evaluation as it narrows the parameters under which an infringement claim can be made.
This Submission Release contains:
Protect Your Rights and Property by using our attorney-prepared forms.
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
- Submitted Material: Sets out the name of the person to whom the material is submitted and WGA and copyright registration numbers;
- Submission to Others: Submitter retains the rights to submit the material to others to be evaluated;
- Warranties: Submitter warrants that he is the original author and has all rights to the material;
- Use of Material: If material is used, author will be paid the customary amount;
- Disputes: Disputes will be settled by the American Arbitration Association.
State Law Compliance:
- General Information
- Submission Release
This form complies with the laws of all states
Add to cart
||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers
||Available (requires Flash plug-in)
||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)
|| Microsoft Word
Rich Text Format
||In Stock. Instant Download
||Unlimited number of prints
||Less than 1 minute (approx.)
||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee
|| Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:
We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee - if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
* According to the 2007 Altman Weil Survey of Law Firm Economics, the average attorney rate is $252.50 per hour.