Minor Release Agreement
This Minor Release is written consent by a parent or legal guardian of a child given to another and grants permission to photograph or record the child's voice in connection with a motion picture. This Release sets out the terms of the agreement and warrants that the child was a minor at the time of signing. A written Minor Release will prove valuable if there are future misunderstandings between the parties.
This Minor Release contains the following provisions:
Protect Yourself and Your Rights by using our attorney prepared and up-to-date forms.
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
- Parties: The names of the parents or legal guardians of the minor child and to whom permission is given to photograph or record the child’s voice;
- Picture: Title of the picture for which the child’s photographs or voice will appear;
- Consent and Permission: The parent or legal guardian of the minor child agree that the child will not disaffirm or disavow this consent on the grounds he/she was a minor;
- Signatures: The parents or legal guardians of the minor child must sign this release.
State Law Compliance:
- General Information
- Minor Release
This form complies with the laws of your state
Add to cart
||Minor Release Agreement
||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers
||Available (requires Flash plug-in)
||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)
|| Microsoft Word
Rich Text Format
||In Stock. Instant Download
||Unlimited number of prints
||Less than 1 minute (approx.)
||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee
|| Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:
We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee - if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
* According to the 2007 Altman Weil Survey of Law Firm Economics, the average attorney rate is $252.50 per hour.